Documentation starting for Citeline

From: Mathew A Willmott <willmott_at_MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 16:17:59 -0400

Hello,

Sean and I met today to start talking about documentation plans for the
Citeline pilot project. I'm going to start working on some preliminary
documentation the week after next (I'll be away most of next week) and
I'd like to get some brief input from you as to what you think the
documentation should cover. If you would be so kind as to look at the
process of uploading citations and creating a page and sending me some
comments on what you think we ought to document, I'd be much
appreciative. You can assume I'll find the obvious things (e.g. what
are facets? How do I change the style? etc.).

The sample exhibits now are able to output a BibTeX file, so if you need
data to upload, you can get it from the system and try to put it back
into the system.

Thanks!
Mat

--