Citeline documentation

From: Mathew A Willmott <willmott_at_MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 16:23:27 -0400

Hello,

I've put together a couple of preliminary pages of documentation for
Citeline. I've posted them on my own personal webspace, here:

http://web.mit.edu/willmott/www/work/faq.html
http://web.mit.edu/willmott/www/work/documentation.html

As you might guess from the file names, the first page is a simple FAQ
about the service, and the second is actual documentation about how to
create an exhibit (note that this won't be the final version of the
pages; just look at the content and not the style). I *think* they
reflect everything that was suggested to me last week. Please look them
over when you get a chance, and let me know if you have any comments,
additions, corrections, more questions that might frequently be asked, etc.

I'll be on vacation next week, but I'll get to all of your comments and
I'll try to put together a second draft the following week.

Thanks!
Mat

--
Mathew Willmott