Fix in BibTeX processing

From: Stefano Mazzocchi <stefanom_at_MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 17:37:07 -0400

Sean, Enrico,

both of you happened to hit a bug in our BibTeX parser that had to do
with the use of the "comment" word inside a BibTeX entry.

While 'comment' is indeed reserved word for BibTeX as you can have a

_at_comment{
}

entity in a BibTeX file, but our parser was mistakenly avoiding to parse
that word when found inside regular entries.

I'm happy to inform that I found a permanent fix for that problem and
that it's now operational on citeline.mit.edu.

Thanks for your feedback!

Digital Libraries Research Group                 Research Scientist
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
E25-131, 77 Massachusetts Ave               skype: stefanomazzocchi
Cambridge, MA  02139-4307, USA         email: stefanom at mit . edu