Re: how to update bibtex file

From: Mathew A Willmott <willmott_at_MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 16:12:55 -0400

(removed Michel since this is more of an internal comment)

I agree completely. I think adding this feature ought to be almost the
top priority for whoever takes over the Citeline development from
Stefano (behind fixing obvious bugs, of course).

No need to put it on the to do list, though...I put it up there a couple
weeks ago in the Wishes section. :)

Mat

--
Mathew Willmott