Re: updating data

From: MacKenzie Smith <kenzie_at_MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 07:58:23 -0400

I haven't tested it yet, but in the case where you can update specific
exhibits via citeline (i.e. with zotz now, and eventually with other
upload methods) then presumably you could update the relevant exhibit
with the new data and the old exhibit would still work. If citeline
assigns a new url each time, we can probably change that behavior.