Citeline

From: RAPPAZ Francois <francois.rappaz_at_unifr.ch>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 08:31:53 -0500

Hi there,
A few question about Citeline which I find promizing
- the facets are not exported, is this a bug ?
- is there some explanations on how to adapt the presentation to my university, remove the mit logo, and so on ?
- could you give a time estimation on when the downloaded files will work with other browsers then Firefox (Citeline does not work with Opera, by the way)
- could we download and setup localy the scripts that are called by the downloaded file, so that we do not rely on MIT url ?

Thanks for any help !

François Rappaz

Centre de documentation de la Faculté des Sciences
Université de Fribourg
DokPe - Dokumentationszentrum der Naturwissenschaftlichen Fakultät Universität
Freiburg
Pérolles CH-1700 Fribourg Switzerland
http://www.unifr.ch/dokpe/
Tel.: 41 (0)26 300 92 60