Re: Zotero Citeline issue

From: MacKenzie Smith <kenzie_at_MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 14:03:25 -0500

Hi Trevor,

Thanks for the update. I should clarify that this email address if for
the library support group (i.e. user support) not the technical folks.
For that you can either email me directly, or simile-general_at_mit.edu.

I don't have a developer working on Citeline these days, but hope to
rectify that eventually. So if the problem is what you suspect, then
we may just be hosed for awhile... I just got a bibtex export from
someone who has a lot of diacritics so I'll try to investigate and
see if you're right.

Best,

MacKenzie

--