Dsplay of umlaute

From: Jürgen Franssen <mikkiades_at_yahoo.de>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 19:36:49 -0500

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am a german user of citeline and have problems after the export form
zotero to citeline with the display of the umlaute (ä, ö, ü) in my lists.
Instead of ä,ö,ü there appears always in each case a row of four
interrogation marks (e.g. "Ausstellung im St????dtischen Museum
G????ttingen" and not "Ausstellung im Städtischen Museum Göttingen"). Is
there an option to change this, perhaps in zotero?

Thanks in advance for your response

Juergen