Re: Question

From: MacKenzie Smith <kenzie_at_MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 12:35:57 -0500

Hi Eve,

For now, Citeline only supports "updates" to existing Exhibits via Zotz
(the Zotero add-on). Otherwise, as you say, you need to upload a
complete bibtex file each time... we hope to eventually add the update
feature for general bibtex uploads eventually, but I've no idea when
that will happen.

Hope this helps,

MacKenzie

--