Re: rss updates of citelines

From: MacKenzie Smith <kenzie_at_MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 14:27:38 -0400

Hi Chris,

This is a great suggestion. It's been on to-do wish list for awhile:

"Would be cool if citeline offered RSS feeds alongside the exhibit so
that people could subscribe to that and be notified of additions to the
exhibit. (one crude way to implement this is to dump all the exhibit
contents in one big RSS file and let the RSS client figure out the diff)"

but right now we have no resources to do this work.
So it's possible, but you'll either have to implement it yourself or
wait until we have a programmer to work on it!

MacKenzie

--
MacKenzie Smith
Associate Director for Technology