Re: zotz and zotero not working

From: MacKenzie Smith <kenzie_at_MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 07:13:34 -0400

Hi Alex,

Unfortunately we don't deal directly with Zotero, and Zotz is a very simple
Zotero add-on that just pushes Zotero's bibtex export data over to Citeline.
Recent versions of Zotero seem to have broken that process, and I don't have
any way to fix that... have you tried posting the problem to the Zotero
import/export forum at http://forums.zotero.org/4/ ?

I plan to contact the Zotero guys in the near future to make sure they
know what's going on, but they're more likely to act if they hear directly
from Zotero users!

Thanks

MacKenzie

--