BibTex import problem: special characters

From: Mark Dingemanse <mark.dingemanse_at_mpi.nl>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 10:25:06 -0400

Dear Sir/Madam,

Citeline Exhibits created from BibTex files don't display special
characters (like accented é). Although the special characters are
present in the UTF8-encoded BibTex file, Université becomes Universit??,
etc. See attached file.

Hopefully this issue can be fixed. Alternatively, I think it might be
fixed using RDF import. It would be great if I could make exhibits
directly from RDF rather than converting them first to BibTex and then
have Citeline faultily convert them back to RDF.

Hopefully there is a fix for this issue. For me and I suspect scores of
other people citing non-English sources, it makes Citeline virtually
unusable.

Kind regards,

Mark