Join the Academic Registry

From: Eric Johnson <invitation_at_academicworldregistry2011.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 08:51:51 -0500

Esteemed Academic,

As I am certain you are aware, you were recently selected for publication in the Who's Who Among Academics, 2011 Ed. Despite our best efforts to contact you, we have thus far failed, and would like to once again extend to you this invitation.

The tradition of the Who's Who reaches back more then 100 years to a time when the prestigious and accomplished were featured in a yearly publication that defined high society. Today, the Who's Who provides a useful resource where business professionals, academics, and Executives are both recognized for their achievements and provided with an unparalleled networking resource. Using our database, you can make global contacts, discuss current events and happenings with your peers, and establish yourself as either a mentor to aspiring professionals or further your business network.

Our goal is to seek out the premier executives and professionals throughout the world. There is absolutely no cost or obligation for your biographical profile. Simply click this link<http://academicworldregistry2011.com/link.php?M=117725&N=2&L=2&F=H> to fill out the appropriate biographical fields,

Thank you for dedicating a few moments of time to this matter. We wish you much continued success.

Sincerely,

Eric Johnson
Managing Director

Who's Who Among Executives and Professionals
119 Chambers Street
15th Floor
New York, NY 10007