RE: citeline question

From: MacKenzie Smith <kenzie_at_MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 23:07:17 -0500

Hi Anastasia,

I’m sorry, but for various reasons we’re not able to support Citeline any more (we’ll be taking it down in the near future to reduce confusion). However I did just upload my own bibtext file to it and it worked ok, so it’s most likely a bibtex formatting error in your data.

There’s another tool called “Exhibit” available from simile-widgets.org that is the part of Citeline that renders bibliographies, so another option you have is to make an “Exhibit” using the same HTML as another one, for example
http://people.csail.mit.edu/karger/papers.html. Exhibit has a larger user group and there is some support via the mailing lists at that website.

Sorry we can’t be of more help… difficult times.

MacKenzie