citeline

From: Broos Delanote <Broos.Delanote_at_law.kuleuven.be>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 12:00:34 +0000

Hi,

Is this project still active? I can't install the zotero plug-in or upload my bibtex library. The zotero plug in seems not to work in firefox 12 and when I add a bibtex library I get "Was expecting: "=" ..." We are currently working on a large scale bibliography and are interested in using your software to make this bibliography public available. Will these bugs be fixed in the near future?

Sincerely,

Broos Delanote