Re: Display requirements

From: David R. Karger <karger_at_mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 18:37:12 -0400

I'm coming somewhat late to this discussion, but have various
opinions. I'm going to post them in place, instead of aggregating
them at the end.

By way of introduction, I run haystack, which uses a general view/lens
architecture for all its display work. The basic approach is
recursive: rules have the form "to display foo in a big box, display
foo's author in a small box, foo's address in a medium box, and so
on".

   Mailing-List: contact general-help_at_simile.mit.edu; run by ezmlm