Re: Display/Stylesheet Vocabulary for RDF Browsers

From: Stefano Mazzocchi <stefanom_at_mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 14:50:31 -0400

David Huynh wrote:

> I thought about a language better suited to declare ontologies in
> Haystack, which might have made it easier for David Karger to read
> ontologies than raw n3. Some ideas are here:
>
> http://www.ai.mit.edu/people/dfhuynh/dev/HOWL.html

Hmmm, very interesting.

Some people dislike the positional-driven semantics, but I think that it
helps in readability [even if I do think that color coding in the HTML
is a little bit like cheating ;-)]

Anyway, it's entirely possible to write an RDFizer for such a syntax,
don't know how trivial, though: I suck at parsers.