RE: Bibtex Ontology

From: Butler, Mark H (Labs Bristol) <"Butler,>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 19:50:27 -0000

Hi Nick

Sorry I stand corrected on the use of the term reification.
Unfortunately though reificiation is becoming synonymous with statement
reification e.g

http://www.betaversion.org/~stefano/linotype/news/57/
"reification is the action of using a statement as the subject for
another statement."

Sorry Stefano :)

Mark