RDF editors - feedback welcome

From: Eric Miller <em_at_w3.org>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 17:46:14 -0500

In thinking about how to prioritize the development / adoption of
flexible RDF editing interfaces with the Simile dev team I wanted to do
a quick brain dump on the various RDF editors that already exist.
These aren't a complete list by any means, but I thought I'd send this
on to bookmark this part of my brain and request feedback / experience
from the community on these or other editors that are out there.

Veudas - http://veudas.sourceforge.net/

Protoge - http://protege.stanford.edu/

Infered -
http://www.intellidimension.com/default.rsp?topic=/pages/site/products/
infered/default.rsp

JibberJim's work - http://jibbering.com/2002/3/sre.html

Smore - http://www.mindswap.org/~aditkal/editor2.shtml

rdfscribbler - http://rhizome.liminalzone.org/RDFScribbler (on hold,
but part of an interesting infrastructure that may be a useful wiki
like platform)

RDF Editor - http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~puninj/rdfeditor/

RDFAuthor - http://rdfweb.org/people/damian/RDFAuthor/

RDFe - http://infomesh.net/pyrple/rdfe/ (A Schema-Aware RDF Editor)

IsaViz - http://www.w3.org/2001/11/IsaViz/

XMP - http://www.adobe.com/products/xmp/main.html

PoundHill's Catalyst - http://www.poundhill.com/index.php?pageid=10

I expect to eventually update the ESW wiki -
http://esw.w3.org/topic/AuthoringToolsForRDF with these editors. But
anyone that beats me to it gets extra bonus points :)

semantic web activity lead               http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/
w3c world wide web consortium            http://www.w3.org/