Re: Big Foaf dataset (trapped in buggy publishing system?)

From: Ryan Lee <ryanlee_at_w3.org>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 11:38:13 -0500

Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> http://ebiquity.umbc.edu/v2.1/resource/html/id/82/
>
> Now, Am I the only one that is receiving the same exact page if I click
> on the zip file?

No, I can't get to it either.

I've had a selection from the following big FOAF set around on my drive
for a while though:

http://www.jibbering.com/foaf/dumps/

I picked the RDF dump, but enough of the scuttered RDF was invalid to
make it frustrating. I stopped working on it for other things. Jim
mentions that older straight MySQL dumps have node smushing already
done, and I am assuming that means the data within is syntactically correct.

found via http://rdfweb.org/topic/DataSources

--
Ryan Lee                 ryanlee_at_w3.org
W3C Research Engineer    +1.617.253.5327