Re: Piggy Bank not working

From: Steve Cayzer <steve.cayzer_at_hp.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 17:45:23 +0000

> When did you observe this error? After navigating to a page with RDF?
Yes.

> Are you also running SuSE 9.1? More below...
Same problem on Linux (Redhat) and Windows (XP)
(strictly, only got the Java console running on windows so the cause
*could* be different on Linux but it sure looks similar...)

>> Proxy problems? Or something else?
> That's what I'm suspecting...
I'm guessing that non MIT folk *have* used it successfully!
I'll try it from home (no firewall) and report back...

<snip/>

>>> Even after Piggy Bank has found RDF content on a page it doesn't
>>> serve up any results. I view the 'my piggybank' page and all the
>>> links are inactive.

<snip/>