Fresnel discussion

From: Chris Bizer <bizer_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 11:43:45 -0500

Hi Dennis,

I don't know if you are subscribed to general_at_simile.mit.edu.
I have posted updated versions of the vocabs and examples yesterday and we
have moved the discussion about the ontologies there.

I think we are having kind of stable core vocabs and the focus of the
discussion is currently "where to stop" as new requirements are showing up.
This is a topic where I would also like to hear your opinion.

So, if you are not yet on the plane it would be cool if you could have a
look.

http://simile.mit.edu/mail/BrowseList?listName=General&by=date&from=2005-03-
01&to=2005-03-31&first=1&count=21

Cheers