Re: Updated Fresnel Ontologies and Examples - internationalization

From: David Huynh <dfhuynh_at_csail.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 13:35:41 -0500

Chris and Emmanuel, thanks for thinking about these issues! I'm not
really pushing for them to be resolved in/by Fresnel. I'm just putting
them on the table so that we are all aware of them. They are what we
could already do (though perhaps not elegantly) in Haystack or what we
wish we could have done.

If you write a paper on Fresnel, you could specify these issues as
future work.

Thanks,

David