Re: reusing SPARQL's result format ...

From: Emmanuel Pietriga <Emmanuel.Pietriga_at_lri.fr>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 07:31:02 +0200

As Stefano said, SPARQL could be sufficient for the graph->tree
projection, but only in very specific and thus limited cases. Besides,
SPARQL is only one of three selector languages available in Fresnel. You
have a basic selector language based on names, which is a subset of the
second language, called FSL (Fresnel Selector Language [1]), and then
you have SPARQL. Considering this, it might not be straightforward (or
desirable) to reuse the SPARQL result format, unless it brings us something.

[1] http://simile.mit.edu/repository/fresnel/trunk/docs/manual/fsl.html

--
Emmanuel Pietriga
INRIA Futurs - Projet In Situ    tel : +33 1 69 15 34 66