Rendering maps [Re: Piggy-Bank 2.0 beta release]

From: David Huynh <dfhuynh_at_csail.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 01:58:39 -0400

A few hours ago the Google Maps service was updated. As a consequence,
our Google Maps embedding code got broken (like some other Google Maps
embedding sites).

However, a fix has been made and it is in the queue.

We'll update http://simile.mit.edu/bank/ soon so that you can view the
map example there, and we will re-package the Piggy Bank XPI for
download again. Stay tuned.

David