Re: model.addTag equivilant for xslt scraper - other piggybank issues

From: Eric Miller <em_at_w3.org>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 16:25:41 -0400

On May 31, 2005, at 2:58 PM, Danny Ayers wrote:

> Quick question re. selecting a scraper - is GRDDL supported? (direct
> and indirect via profile?)

GRDDL is high on the list, but unfortunately it didn't quite make it
into the final beta release.

I running an unstable beta release that David H. was working on before
he left that (almost) supports direct profiles of GRDDL. It's not quite
working yet, but I've been using the following:

The Joe Lambda site
- http://www.w3.org/2004/lambda/Sites/index.html

along with Dan Connolly's home page
- http://www.w3.org/People/Connolly

as sample test cases to help check functionality.

> A test case: http://purl.org/stuff/hdoap/samples/redland-doap.html
>
> (kind of - this includes a redundant reference to the XSLT)

Oh.. thats a good use case. I'd hopefully not get double the RDF :)
Unfortunately trying this page, I get a 'no typed information' message
on this page, helping confirming we're not quite there yet :(

semantic web activity lead               http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/
w3c world wide web consortium            http://www.w3.org/