Re: Configuration Issue

From: John Bresnik <jbresnik_at_ibaset.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 09:10:41 -0700

Thanks Ryan for the response - I made the changes as you suggested but
still don't seem to see anything -

I am still getting this velocity error on start up though:

[ERROR - Velocity] VM #renderFrame: error : too few arguments to macro.
Wanted 2 got 0

You think this might have something to do with it?

Thanks,
brez