Re: Piggy-Bank within Mozilla

From: Michael Wechner <michael.wechner_at_wyona.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 21:49:37 +0200

Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

>Michael Wechner wrote:
>

>>Hi
>>

>Hi Michi,
>
>nice to see you around here :-)

I was lurking for quite some time now and it's great to see what is
being developed at Simile :-). Unfortunately I haven't had the time yet
to really get started, but I think at least it's time to try.

Also I think I can learn a lot from the XPI code re other stuff I would
like to do.

>>Just being curious, but what is the reason that Piggy-Bank doesn't work
>>with Mozilla?
>>

>I think (but I could be wrong) that's because Firefox has an evolved
>extension mechanism that is not compatible with Mozilla's.

ok. I'll dig some more and otherwise I guess I will have to switch to
Firefox.

Thanks

Michi

--
Michael Wechner
michael.wechner_at_wyona.com                        michi_at_apache.org