Re: "activate" icon not appearing for screenscrapers

From: Todd Koym <Todd.Koym_at_EdgertonFoundation.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 11:40:13 -0400

It was already set to true, but setting it to false and then back to true
(with restarts in between) did the trick. Thanks.

Todd

Ryan Lee <ryanlee_at_w3.org>
06/29/2005 05:20 PM
Please respond to
<general_at_simile.mit.edu>

general_at_simile.mit.edu
cc

Subject

Todd Koym wrote:
> I can save screenscraper info to my piggy bank, but the "activate" icon
> doesn't show up. This is true of screenscrapers at
> http://people.csail.mit.edu/dfhuynh/research/downloads/screen-scrapers/
as
> well as ones I've written myself.
>
> Todd

- Visit about:config in Firefox
- Search for 'piggy'
- Change piggyBank.initialize from false to true
- Restart Firefox

Let us know if that still doesn't work for you.

--
Ryan Lee                 ryanlee_at_w3.org
W3C Research Engineer    +1.617.253.5327