Re: longwell live demo link down

From: Stefano Mazzocchi <stefanom_at_mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 10:31:31 -0400

richard schave wrote:
> noticed that the social network live demo link under the longwell
> project is down.

Yes, it was taken down before we needed more resources to run on the
server. I'll fix the page.

NOTE: we are in the process of setting up a new demo server, so we'll be
up and running with that and more juicy longwell demos soon. watch this
space for announcements.

> i am facinated by the uses of longwell in that field.

you can download longwell and try the demo yourself.

 ./build.sh -Dbundle=people
 ./longwell.sh run

then point your browser to http://127.0.0.1:8888/ and there you go.

Hope this helps.