RE: examples of linking bibliographic RDF to articles

From: Matthew Cockerill <matt_at_biomedcentral.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 16:59:28 +0100

I agree - in fact that's basically what I think I suggested.

Systems such as HubMed, PubMed, Google Scholar could generate author URIs and then map between them (generating lists of equivalences based on whatever info they have available - email addresses, statistics based on text analysis, explicit author ids/uris if provided etc)...

Matt

This email has been scanned by Postini.
For more information please visit http://www.postini.com