Re: Deer Park Alpha 2

From: Stefano Mazzocchi <stefanom_at_mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 09:38:30 -0700

Luke Freeman wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have recently downloaded Deer Park, version Alpha 2.
> At first it would not install to Firefox (Deer Park) and then I changed
> the rdf file version number so it would be compatible. It has now
> installed, but barely any of the functions seem to be working with this
> version of Firefox.
>
> Thoughts anybody?

http://www.mozilla.org/projects/firefox/extensions/em-changes.html

explains the partially-back-incompatible changes that deerpark has
introduced in the extension handling framework. Since they are pretty
good changes, we're not upset but it's definately something I need to
learn before I can repackage PB for it (and now I'm more focusing on the
longwell internal profiling and adding inferencing to the triple store).

So, if you want to look into it and send a patch, that would be mostly
appreciated :-)

Otherwise, you'll have to wait until I'm done with the java parts.