RE: [RT] Learning from Greasemonkey + Platypus

From: Matthew Cockerill <matt_at_biomedcentral.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 14:20:44 +0100

In theory you shouldn't have to route through an XML serialization, should you?

Not sure how it would work in practice, but XSLT processors can take a W3C DOM as input
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/javax/xml/transform/dom/DOMSource.html
(as well as being able to handle a serialized XML, or a SAX event stream).

So if you can get the DOM object out of firefox, you should be able to pass it directly to the XSLT processor concerned, as input.

Matt

This email has been scanned by Postini.
For more information please visit http://www.postini.com