Re: [fyi] Memory leak in Piggy Bank solved!

From: Eric Miller <em_at_w3.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 09:06:40 -0400

On Aug 19, 2005, at 6:35 AM, Danny Ayers wrote:

> On 8/19/05, Stefano Mazzocchi <stefanom_at_mit.edu> wrote:
>
>> This is to inform you that as of this afternoon, the SVN trunk of the
>> piggy-bank repository contains a version of PB that does not leak
>> memory, at least on Deerpark.
>>

> Bravo!
>

>> I still have to test it on firefox, but I think it should work fine
>> there as well.
>>

> Assuming everything's ok, any chance of expediting this into a
> (.x.y.z) release - I'm a heavy tabs user, I doubt the only one, and it
> is a pain.

Yes.

Meanwhile, Ryan has also provided a means for users to incorporate
Google map API keys so mapping on Piggy-Bank using google is now
(again) possible.

Maps + memory leak fix == new release.

I expect a new release to be available shortly.

semantic web activity lead               http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/
w3c world wide web consortium            http://www.w3.org/