Longwell repository : which one do I choose ?

From: Touil Sami <sami.touil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 12:43:32 +0200

Hi,

I just discovered Simile project and i am really interrested in
Longwell in order to browse data from an application i'm working on.
This application is really heavy, but the datas are in RDF format ,
and Longwell could be a perfect system to browse it on remote
platforms.

But the datasets i'll be using are really heavy too ( around 15 000
000 records ) so i was wondering if Longwell was able to manage such
datas, and which repository ( Jena, Joseki, Kowari, 3store or Sesame )
i should use.

Thanks for your answer

--
Sami TOUIL