XUL mailinglists

From: Michael Wechner <michael.wechner_at_wyona.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 17:26:01 +0200

Hi

Please apologize for being a bit off-topic, but
what mailing lists or other information sources are people using
on this list to gather information on XUL.

I have the book creating applications with Mozilla and also checked on
xulplanet, mozdev (projects) and mozilla itself (IRC), but somehow I am
not able
to find the information I would like to.

Any pointers are very much appreciated.

Michi

--
Michael Wechner
michael.wechner_at_wyona.com                        michi_at_apache.org