Re: N3 syntax

From: Eric Miller <em_at_w3.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 09:48:17 -0400

On Sep 27, 2005, at 9:00 AM, Alf Eaton wrote:

> On 26 Sep 2005, at 21:41, Ryan Lee wrote:
>

>> Piggy Bank technically only does Turtle, not full N3.
>>

> If that's always going to be the case, would it be better to use
> the .ttl file extension served as application/turtle (or x-turtle)
> then, rather than suggesting that it's N3 (I'm thinking of the
> screen-scrapers in particular)?
>
> alf.

While I'm a fan of turtle, n-triples and n3 (and often encourage
applications like piggy-bank to be open to getting data in any format
possible), I'm still hoping you're proving an rdf/xml export. :)

[[
NOTE: N-Triples is an RDF syntax for expressing RDF test cases and
defining the correspondence between RDF/XML and the RDF abstract
syntax. RDF/XML [RDF-SYNTAX] is the recommended syntax for
applications to exchange RDF information.
]]
-- http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-rdf-testcases-20040210/#ntriples

btw - one of the problem I was having not being able to load your n3
data in Firefox 1.5 was that you were returning a content type of
text/html.

semantic web activity lead               http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/
w3c world wide web consortium            http://www.w3.org/