Re: [heads up] Piggy Bank 2.1.0 release candidate available for testing

From: Bruce D'Arcus <bdarcus_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 19:38:08 -0400

I'm running into a bug on Mac OS X, 10.3.9, using Firefox 1.5 beta 1.

When I am going through tthe config process and get to the sheet to
enter the google key, I cannot get a cursor to do that. Let me more
precise: I can get a cursor at first, but when I click the google key
url and it opens the new window and I do my thing there, when I go
back to that window, I cannot get the cursor.

At the end I did get it to work by cancelling and restarting the
config process, and then pasting the key directly.

Bruce