Re: [ANN] Piggy Bank 2.1.0 Released

From: <eric_at_prebys.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 16:47:59 -0400 (EDT)

Hi!

I installed the Beta and didn't see any problems, but I
haven't really used PB and don't have enough data to want
to keep anything. Earlier on this list someone posted a
procedure for uninstalling PB and then clearing everything
out so that you can install a new version without fear that
old config/data will muck anything up.

Is it worth posting that procedure on the website? If not,
could someone just resend the email to me? (I know, who
*deletes* email in this day and age?!)

thanks!
eric

ps. more demos, including more screenscrapers, pretty
please!!!! :)