Semantic Bank on Tomcat?

From: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 20:58:55 +0200

Got any notes on such a setup?

(I'm specifically looking at Tomcat5 with Apache2 on Debian)

I'd like to play with Semantic Bank, but I've already got a Longwell
install, and there were some bits of my own I was wanting to play
with, and I've only got 128MB memory available on the target (virtual)
machine so it seems to make sense to bung everything in the same
engine, and I'm more familiar with Tomcat than any other, and I'm sure
this sentence needs semicolons.

btw, the link on
http://simile.mit.edu/semantic-bank/install.html
to "building instructions" is 404'ing.