Re: Piggy Bank, timeline visualization, and scrapers

From: David Huynh <dfhuynh_at_csail.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 10:28:07 -0400

Google Maps required application keys after we first released Semantic
Bank and we haven't had a chance to update our docs since. But you can
sign up for a Google Maps key at
    http://www.google.com/apis/maps/signup.html
I think using the URL of your Semantic Bank deployment should be OK.
(For ours, we used http://simile.mit.edu/bank/.) And then, in
semantic-bank.properties, find this segment at the end:

    # If you want to enable Google Maps just add and uncomment a Google API
    # key to map.google.key

    #map.google.key=

And put the key there.

David