A fan!

From: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 21:59:11 +0200

I screwed up my FireFox install not long after adding the last Piggy
Bank (the monkey's fault I think) and haven't had chance to play with
Semantic Bank yet, so you'll have to wait a little longer for
accolades from me. But I did just get this in comments on my blog on a
very loosely related post:

[[
Author : Rickard

Comment:

I've been playing with Piggy Bank (http://simile.mit.edu/piggy-bank/)
for the past week and I *LOVE* IT. Writing scrapers to get RDF data
into it, and then query and visualize it using Google Maps is just so
much fun!! By allowing existing information to be reused and
repurposed using scrapers is a great idea I think. And writing
scrapers is reasonably easy to do. I think this has got a lot of
potential. There's more work to be done on the software, but to me it
is the best attempt at doing useful RDF that I have seen so far.

http://dannyayers.com/archives/2005/10/23/alternatives-to-the-semantic-web/#comments
]]

Cheers,
Danny.