Re: User comments for extended notes

From: Brett Zamir <b.zamir_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 12:58:36 +0800

On 10/28/05 9:52 PM, "Stefano Mazzocchi" <stefanom_at_mit.edu> wrote:

> Brett Zamir wrote:
>> Tags are wonderful, but I think it would be great to also have a
>> user-generatable comments field as well, in order to allow for more
>> extensive notes pertaining to a particular record.
>
> Agreed. I think it's a useful feature. It wouldn't be to hard to add...
> can you file an issue in jira about it? so we don't forget it.

Done...

It'd also be great I think if these notes could somehow be wikiable--for
oneself or viewable by others...Though I like Mediawiki and is more familiar
to many (and has more features overall), there is one wiki effort already in
this direction (also as a Firefox extension) called Wikalong at
http://www.wikalong.org/ (it only takes notes for whole URL's).