utilities.processDocuments() problem

From: Jan Berkel <jan.berkel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 17:41:36 +0000

hi,

piggy bank is a cool project, but when trying to write my first screen
scraper i ran into problems:
the scripts collect a list of urls and feeds them into
utilities.processDocuments() to scrape individual pages. I get the
happens. It just stays open, no progress bar changes, nothing. I ran
it in debug mode but nothing helpful came out of it.

to make sure that it wasn't a problem with my script I tested several
existing scrapers which use the same function but got the same result.
i also tried it in firefox 1.0.6 with all other extensions disabled.

my environment : pb 2.1 , firefox 1.5rc1w/ java plugin 1.5_05 on linux.

cheers for any suggestions.

  Jan