[status] weekly report

From: Stefano Mazzocchi <stefanom_at_mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 12:29:03 -0500

Last week:

  - ISWC 2005 in Galway, Ireland where David presented Piggy Bank and
the team (especially Ryan!) did a wonderful job in keeping up the
expectations of an entire conference with the ISWC Semantic Bank
(http://simile.mit.edu/conference/iswc2005)

  - Integrated Welkin with Longwell2 during my flight to Ireland (I
should find a way to replicate the productivity of flights here in the
office)

  - Talked to a bunch of people and received criticism and inspiration

This week:

  - lots of things to cleanup, including my visa status

  - port back the changes from the ISWC bank into the semantic bank

  - start to do some scalability testing on longwell