Piggy Bank (2.1.1) scraper issues - resolved

From: Steve Dunham <dunhamsteve_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 16:02:12 -0800

I managed to figure out the issues I was having with scraper development, it
turns they were caused by the following:

* model.addStatement() called with three arguments will silently fail (and
the coin will continue to spin)

I didn't notice this in testing, and thought there was an issue with
Literals containing internal quotes/newlines, because solvent uses a
different model.

In investigating this, I noticed that
collector.js:PB_Collector_executeJavascriptScraper() defines a variable "o",
you might want to rename this to _o_ or something to prevent clashes. (This
didn't bite me, but could get somebody in the future.)

Steve Dunham