Re: calling java from a javascript XPCOM component

From: Andrew Harrison <a.b.harrison_at_cs.cardiff.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 20:33:19 +0000

Hi David,

I've been playing with your java-firefox-extension once I realised I
(you) could get java from XUL. I've got to say it's gold dust. I got
JNI working with pre1.5 but had endless permission problems with 1.5
(in Mac). I'm no C++ expert and no XPCOM expert (why am I doing this
then?) So I'm rewriting the java access code using your stuff. I can
get on with what my idea was now... if I can remember...

cheers,

Andrew