Re: Vertical search [was Re: geo-coordinates in Solvent]

From: ilango gurusamy <ilangojava_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 14:20:30 -0800 (PST)

Hi
  I think the following links explain what "vertical search" means. I thought it was a better way to explain it.

  http://www.eleganthack.com/archives/the_future_of_vertical_search.php

  Basically a vertical search engine is also called a topical search engine, which would enable us to look for pages or links in a specific domain.

  ilango

David Huynh <dfhuynh_at_csail.mit.edu> wrote: What did you mean by vertical search?

David