Re: Can't get the PiggyBank data coin

From: David Huynh <dfhuynh_at_csail.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 08:01:12 -0500

Chung,

I usually forget to activate scrapers that I have saved... Did you by
any chance forget to activate that new scraper? Also, just try to
refresh the web page; our page loading detection hooks in Firefox ain't
perfect and sometimes they fail to detect that a new page has been
loaded. If it still doesn't work, try to use Solvent to check whether
that scraper's URL patterns match the page you are expecting to scrape.

David