Re: A bit of bomb throwing....

From: Zack Rosen <zack_at_civicspacelabs.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 13:13:32 -0800

Also, there is this

RDF Metadata Module
http://coders.co.nz/drupal_development/?q=node/6

The rdf module allows you to apply RDF statements to content nodes,
specifying any number of relationships between different documents or
URLs. Relationships are modelled on the Dublin Core Metadata
definitions, and can support arbitrary Ontologies (descriptions of
the meanings of relationships).

-Zack